Significant Part for The Health of The Footwear
How To Care Callizio Shoes?
Guidance of Cleaning and Polishing
It is one of the significant rules that you should keep your shoes clean in every time to not loose its quality for a long time. This will prolong their lifespan and improve their appearance. High quality leather not only looks better as shape and appearance, but also will last a lifetime when it is cared properly. The polish and creams will keep them strong and look great. Also, this will protect the leather from water damage and feed the leather.
- To clean your leather shoes, it is important that you should begin with removing all dirt and dust. You should gently wipe excess dirt with a soft, dry cloth then wipe the shoes with a damp cloth. Let the leather dry naturally before applying cream polish.
- It is recommended that you should apply a simple shoe cream that will feed the leather and keep it softened. Apply a thin coating all around the shoe with a cloth and rub it in well. You can use natural cream. It does not alter the color of shoe. If you want to darken your color, you can use slightly darker cream. Although this is the way of having a slightly darker color, you should not try to change color by yourself totally. As the leather is a natural material and processed by professional craftsmen in a detailed way, you can change its type mistakenly. That’s why; you should be careful while you are using different color creams.
- To protect your leather shoes, you can use protector spray – footwear deodorant for water and stain protection. After repeated use, certain leathers require a performance conditioner. For daily cleaning, polishing sponge is a suitable candidate for the shoes because it is dust-free and provides leather with superior polish.
- Caring your leather shoes when it is wet is a significant condition to take action. You should wipe the leather to dry with using dry towel or paper for absorption of moisture. This may take some time because it depends on the soaking of shoes. It is quite significant that you should not put your shoes near a heat source; let them dry slowly at room temperature.
- Most significant way to maintain your suede shoes is to use suede protector spray to help the leather repel dirt and water. It is ideal that you should do this before the first wearing.
- It is recommended to use Suede and Nubuck Renovator to your suede or nubuck items to feed and clean for using. Besides, it increases the lifespan of the shoe twice through the excellent feature.
- Before using cleaning spray for suede leather shoes, for regular maintenance, you can use suede & nubuck cleaner brush to remove any dirt and buff using the back (rubber) side of the brush if you have a stubborn mark.
- We also recommend that for the health of your feet and fulfilling comfort, you can use removable insoles. Gel collective foot cushion, shoe back gripper, high heels orthopaedic insole, and vice versa are suitable with removable insoles for your needs in different shoes model types. You should allow insoles to air-dry and do not wash or dry in the machine.